Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What I did last week

Thy last week was a week of fun! I participated in a few war-zones where a few people were hit by my sword. Always fun to do things like that. When I was very bored I started a food fight in a school cafeteria. It was pretty fun while it lasted. A few teachers were close to stopping it at a couple points, but I was quick to tackle them down. I think it went into the mortal book of world records as the longest school food fight. In my opinion, though, there was not enough war and blood. I also examined the idea of the US- unmanned machines in battle. I hated it, so I destroyed their "database". How technical! I hate it! So, thats all that happened last week.

1 comment:

  1. I must agree, half-brother. Those unmanned drones take all the, well, manliness out of war. How much more disturbing is the thought of some out of shape guy in a tie using a remote controlled plane to attack people? I wonder if he likes to drink Diet Coke while he's working. Oh, the shame!
    The Huntress

    ReplyDelete